The YES or NO game

These games will blow your mind!
User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Lamb » 21 Jun 2013, 20:39

No, I hate wearing boots :\

Image
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Angel » 21 Jun 2013, 21:50

:| -shaking my head-

Next person is gonna get a slap in the face

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Dr Frook » 21 Jun 2013, 23:15

nope

next person love rainy days
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Lamb » 21 Jun 2013, 23:47

.-. yes...*wrong game*

Are you hungry for Pizza?
I've lost my pieces.

Image

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby pudingeX » 22 Jun 2013, 04:12

Always yes for that.

Do you play LoL?
Yos

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Dr Frook » 23 Jun 2013, 03:07

nope

do you eat corn flakes?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
pudingeX
The Supreme Noobie Doobie
Posts: 1770
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 11:15
Location: In Uranus... HAHAHA

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby pudingeX » 23 Jun 2013, 03:47

Yes!

Do you like to work?
Yos

User avatar
Dr Frook
FWG Mod
Posts: 9040
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 05:35
Location: freaksville
Contact:

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Dr Frook » 24 Jun 2013, 01:47

yes (depends on the work)

do u like to sing in the shower?
The BUGBLATTER BEAST HAS SPOKEN, ALL HAIL THE BLATTERER!
Image

User avatar
Angel
Human Overlord
Posts: 3892
Joined: 02 Feb 2013, 19:03
Location: USA

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Angel » 24 Jun 2013, 04:58

Of course!

Do you car dance? (rock out at stop lights and while driving)

User avatar
Lamb
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 4843
Joined: 05 Nov 2010, 23:23

Re: The YES or NO game

Postby Lamb » 24 Jun 2013, 19:50

The Angel wrote:Of course!

Do you car dance? (rock out at stop lights and while driving)

I do it like red mist..


Do you Even Lift?
I've lost my pieces.

Image


Return to “Forum games and misc.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests