Senator Elizabeth Warren on Pharmaceutical Compounding

Talk about serious issues here!
User avatar
Shadowstar1922
I Shall Eatz You
Posts: 5772
Joined: 03 May 2011, 21:51
Location: i don't even know bro
Contact:

Senator Elizabeth Warren on Pharmaceutical Compounding

Postby Shadowstar1922 » 10 May 2013, 20:40



Elizabeth Warren, doing a, I believe 4th or 5th thing I love that she has done so far, with not even being a Senator for 6 months, she has now attacked the Drug Administration Regulators. Because of the weak regulation, there has been numerous outbreaks of diseases such as, meningitis, and since 1997, 54 people have died, and over 750 people have been very sick from these outbreaks.

Here, Warren, doing yet another fantastic and real thing to do, aggressively attacked the Drug Administration Regulators.

She really needs to be President. She'd do so much good for America.
Image
Image

Return to “Serious Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests