Page 1 of 1

Please Don't Attack Iran(YouTube Video)

Posted: 19 Feb 2013, 19:58
by Shadowstar1922


Watch and learn the Truth.

Re: Please Don't Attack Iran(YouTube Video)

Posted: 19 Feb 2013, 20:37
by mmm
Interesting vid, though I disagree on the point that Iran does not have a nuclear program (perhaps not a nuclear weapon program).

Also, while "nothing is off the table" could imply a nuclear attack, we're not violating any treaty.

And it's always reassuring to know that some Americans want to attack Iran preemptively...

Re: Please Don't Attack Iran(YouTube Video)

Posted: 19 Feb 2013, 22:32
by Shadowstar1922
mmm wrote:Interesting vid, though I disagree on the point that Iran does not have a nuclear program (perhaps not a nuclear weapon program).

Also, while "nothing is off the table" could imply a nuclear attack, we're not violating any treaty.

And it's always reassuring to know that some Americans want to attack Iran preemptively...

Yeah, about the nuclear program, this video was made in 2010, when Iran had no plans in having a nuclear program, whether for weapons or energy or both.

Re: Please Don't Attack Iran(YouTube Video)

Posted: 23 Feb 2013, 01:06
by Dr Frook
is it me or does the west constantly create havoc in other countries. Most or all extremism in the middle east occurred because the US and the UK decided to screw things around. Now we have to face up to the consequences.

Re: Please Don't Attack Iran(YouTube Video)

Posted: 23 Feb 2013, 12:57
by Shadowstar1922
FWG Leader wrote:is it me or does the west constantly create havoc in other countries. Most or all extremism in the middle east occurred because the US and the UK decided to screw things around. Now we have to face up to the consequences.

I know, it's horrible. It disgusts me how the US wants to dominate the whole world. I made a rage comic too O:<

Image

also, here's a more clear documentary. I know it's an hour long. Take chunks of it day by day if you really want to watch it, like 30 minutes today, then 15 tomorrow, 20 the next day etc. That's what I did x3