Page 1 of 1

Motivation

Posted: 19 Feb 2013, 07:36
by mmm
Does it come from an unwillingness to have bad experiences, or a belief that one's work will eventually pay off?

Re: Motivation

Posted: 20 Feb 2013, 04:57
by Dr Frook
usually comes from a panic situation. Dont get something done in time and I'm screwed kind of motivation

Re: Motivation

Posted: 20 Feb 2013, 14:54
by meiguorach
FWG Leader wrote:usually comes from a panic situation. Dont get something done in time and I'm screwed kind of motivation


Happens to me, too...

But more often than not, if I need motivation, I tell my family or my best friend and they give me a deadline or offer me some sort of reward... like a hug from one of them or chocolate (...whaaat? I go for the simplest, but best things life has to offer :D lol). The power of hugs and chocolate... they're inspirational. ;)

Re: Motivation

Posted: 21 Feb 2013, 01:27
by Lamb
Motivated,Motivated,Down Right Dedicated,You check us out,you check us out...

O.o Motivation Comes for me by Shouting,It allows me to Push myself to where I want to get to..

Re: Motivation

Posted: 21 Feb 2013, 01:29
by Dr Frook
meiguorach wrote:
FWG Leader wrote:usually comes from a panic situation. Dont get something done in time and I'm screwed kind of motivation


Happens to me, too...

But more often than not, if I need motivation, I tell my family or my best friend and they give me a deadline or offer me some sort of reward... like a hug from one of them or chocolate (...whaaat? I go for the simplest, but best things life has to offer :D lol). The power of hugs and chocolate... they're inspirational. ;)


hugs arent enough. I need fear of failure to get my butt into gear.

Re: Motivation

Posted: 21 Feb 2013, 01:47
by Lamb
FWG Leader wrote:
meiguorach wrote:
FWG Leader wrote:usually comes from a panic situation. Dont get something done in time and I'm screwed kind of motivation


Happens to me, too...

But more often than not, if I need motivation, I tell my family or my best friend and they give me a deadline or offer me some sort of reward... like a hug from one of them or chocolate (...whaaat? I go for the simplest, but best things life has to offer :D lol). The power of hugs and chocolate... they're inspirational. ;)


hugs arent enough. I need fear of failure to get my butt into gear.

Don't Fear Failure! In Order to be Successful you must learn to fail! So you can learn from your mistakes!

"Experience is a tough teacher,first is the test,then is the lesson!"